By Princeton Review
If you want to comprehend it, it truly is during this book. The 2013-2014 version of Cracking the SAT Literature topic Test brings you:
· four full-length perform checks with certain factors for all questions
· A thorough and interesting topic assessment of prose, poetry, narrative voice, topic, meter, shape, tone, and more
· hundreds pattern passages and drills
· An up to date key words checklist
Read Online or Download Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test, 2013-2014 Edition PDF
Best study aids books
I purchased this booklet for roughly $13 even though no longer from Amazon. The questions during this booklet aren't just like the questions about the SAT in any respect. instance - 709-635=x what's x? you'll by no means see a question like that at the SAT. Absolute waste of cash. Even the version assessments don't resemble the SAT by any means.
The unique CliffsNotes examine courses supply a glance into key parts and concepts inside of vintage works of literature. CliffsNotes at the reliable Earth explores writer Pearl S. Buck’s perception into the lives of the chinese language humans, really the peasant inhabitants. Following the tale of a chinese language farmer who represents the common cultivator – one that is aware that his riches and protection come from the great earth itself, this examine consultant presents summaries and significant commentaries for every bankruptcy in the novel.
If you want to grasp it, it really is during this booklet. The 2013-2014 version of Cracking the SAT Literature topic attempt brings you:· four full-length perform exams with distinct factors for all questions· A thorough and fascinating topic assessment of prose, poetry, narrative voice, topic, meter, shape, tone, and extra· a whole lot pattern passages and drills· An up-to-date key phrases checklist
3 full-length perform checks are offered with all questions replied and defined. the writer additionally provides specified stories of all attempt issues and comprises multiple-choice and free-response questions with solutions on the finish of every topicÂ's bankruptcy. try out subject matters contain: biochemistry, the cellphone, mobilephone breathing, photosynthesis, telephone department, heredity, the molecular foundation of inheritance, category, evolution, crops, animal body structure, the human immune process, animal copy and improvement, ecology, animal habit, and an in depth laboratory part.
- State-to-State Chemistry
- The Power of Vedic Maths (2nd Edition)
- Oedipus Trilogy
- ACT For Dummies, with Online Practice Tests
- Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman (Bloom's Modern Critical Interpretations (Hardcover))
Additional info for Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test, 2013-2014 Edition
Remember that English class is designed to educate you. This book is designed to help you do well on a specific test. HOW THE TEST IS STRUCTURED The SAT Literature Subject Test consists of about 60 to 63 multiple-choice questions (the specific number varies on each test). Each of the six to eight passages of prose, poetry, or drama is followed by 4 to 12 questions. Most of the passages come from English and American literature. On occasion, you’ll see a passage from another English-speaking culture.
So Roman numeral I has to be in the answer. ” Now, be smart. The only choices that are left involve I and III. All you have to do is see if III is true. Don’t even worry about II (good news, because you don’t know what Yxzmkls means). So go back to the passage and see if bunnies are smaller than most dogs. They are. Choice (D) is the correct answer. If you do this carefully, you can avoid doing extra work. You may not need to try every Roman numeral, just a couple of them. This will save you time and effort.
3. Tone Tone is a blanket term for how the passage sounds. Diction questions will test you on the author’s choice of words. Is it high-falutin’ or fairly lowbrow? Does it sound like how people talk today, or does it sound more like a historical movie? A question about syntax will ask how the words fit together or whether the sentences are long-winded or short and abrupt. Finally, emphasis questions will test you on what is and is not important in the passage. 4. Figurative Language Questions that ask about figurative language will test you on your ability to perceive similes, metaphors, expression, and descriptive language.